Make your headboard the life of the room and you can make it yourself.
1. Measure the width of your bed.
2. Use painting tape to outline the size of the headboard you want.
3. Get these materials: canvas board (in the size of your choice), fabric of your choice, batting, staple gun, staples, nails and a hammer.
4. Measure out the batting to cover the front of your canvas board and cut to size
5. Measure the fabric around the canvas board. Make sure you wrap the fabric around to the back of the canvas board.
6. Cover the canvas with fabric. Staple down. Tuck corners like your wrapping a box. Cut off access fabric.