You should hire an interior designer if:
1. You constantly say to yourself that you want to upgrade the look of your home. (Interior Design Services)
2. Your closet would be deemed as unfit due to the clutter. (Personal Design Assistant Service~Organization)
3. You don't have enough room to store clothes, shoes, accessories, towels, kitchen supplies, hair products, etc. (Personal Design Assistant~ Organization)
4. You moved in months ago and still have things in boxes because you don't have the time to put things away and you don't know how to set things up in your new home. (Personal Design Assistant Service)
5. Your home has been on the market for more than 3 months and still no offers. (Staging Service)
6. When your family comes to visit they prefer to stay in a hotel rather than at your place. (Interior Design Service)
7. Your walls are naked. (Personal Design Assistant Service)
8. When you look at a room in your home you keep saying the room is missing something. (Personal Design Assistant Service)
9. Your neighbors are always looking through your windows because you don't have appropriate window dressings. (Personal Design Assistant Services)
10. You want to start a DIY project but you don't know where to begin or how to finish. (Personal Design Assistant Service)
11. You need to bring in the "WOW" factor to bring in more clientele for your commercial property. (Interior Design Service)
12. You have an event coming up and you don't have time to plan and/or decorate. (Personal Design Assistant Services)
13. You are having a hard time finding what you need to accessorize your home. (Personal Design Assistant Service)
14. You want to save time and money on your next home improvement project or event.
Online Services available for those who live a distance away.